Join Our Network
Thank you for your interest in joining the Illinois Health Practice Alliance network. By joining the Illinois Health Practice Alliance you will join over 100 leading community behavioral health centers across Illinois in providing person-centered care that focuses on the needs of the whole person including their behavioral and physical health.
As an Illinois Health Practice Alliance Provider, you can rely on:
- Access to a care management platform that provides comprehensive claims history on your assigned clients, features a daily task list to ensure you successfully complete the HEDIS and care tasks for your clients, a full range of management reports to judge your progress and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Minimal referral requirements and limited prior authorizations.
- The ability to check member eligibility, authorization and claims status online.
- The ability to manage care, track client emergency visits, admissions and discharges as well as make referrals to respond to support your client’s social needs all in one care management platform.
- A dedicated provider relations team member who will visit regularly to keep you informed and maintain support for your clinicians in person, by email or by phone.
- Initial orientation to the Illinois Health Practice Alliance, our policies and procedures, contract requirements and care outcome deliverables and ongoing in person and online training.
- Access to live and a video library full of training and continuing education materials to ensure your success in the value based payment operating environment.
- The ability to collaborate with your peers in developing and improving the Illinois Health Practice Alliance patient care model.
- The ability to present and learn from others in regular case management forums designed to improve the care being provided across our Statewide network.
To learn more about the Illinois Health Practice Alliance and become a member Provider please contact us at 1-844-298-6981