Health Plan Partners
The Illinois Health Practice Alliance provides access to a comprehensive statewide network of over 100 community-based behavioral health providers in Illinois. We offer you a network of providers who have been trained to understand the value based payment model and work to optimize your member’s clinical outcomes while demonstrating effective cost management. Our collaborate care environment welcomes the introduction of best practices which are then introduced to provider workflows across our network to ensure process improvements can lead to improved client outcomes and results.
Illinois Health Practice Alliance Offers You Proven Results
Within one year of implementing our initial health plan agreement, the Illinois Health Practice Alliance Providers delivered:
- 45% improvement in completed health risk assessments (HRAs)
- 41% improvement in completed health risk screenings (HRSs)
- 39% improvement in completed client care plans
- 32% improvement in completed care transitions
We achieve these outstanding results by providing the tools that permit our providers to succeed and offering a full range of services to the members we serve including:
An Effective Care Management IT Platform: HealthEC
- The Illinois Health Practice Alliance integrated care platform, HealthEC, drives performance by giving our providers a full view of their members’ care including all claims related to their care.
- An updated daily task list permits our Providers to identify the outstanding care management deliverables related to their clients care and work to provide those services.
- The system also incorporates an admission, discharge and transfer (ADT) feed through Patient Ping and permits our providers to address the social needs of their clients through the NowPow social determinant of health referral platform.
- It allows our providers to manage the full range of clinical and social needs through a single care management platform and direct the time saved through administrative efficiencies to expanding access to care for your members.
A Full Range of Clinical Service
- Outpatient Counseling and Therapy
- Group and Family Therapy
- Comprehensive Substance Abuse Treatment and Rehabilitation
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Comprehensive Community Treatment
- Assertive Community Treatment
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Residential Services
- Member Find and Engagement
- Care Management Services
- Social Determinant of Health Referral and Management
- Primary Health Care Services and Co-ordination (direct access through our provider network FQHC providers and through co-located provider relationships.
To learn more about the Illinois Health Practice Alliance and how you can put our network to work for you, contact David Berkey, Chief Executive Officer at david.m.berkey@ILHealthPracticeAlliance.com.