Skip to Main Content
- The Illinois Health Practice Alliance (IHPA) is an Independent Practice Association (IPA) created to improve the integration of behavioral and physical health care in the state of Illinois.
- IHPA serves as a clinically-integrated behavioral health network currently serving Medicaid beneficiaries in collaboration with payors across Illinois.
- IHPA serves as a vehicle to support the evolution and transition to value-based contracting for community behavioral health provider organizations.
- IHPA’s Integrated Health Home improves access to care and coordination of services which generate health and improve quality outcomes desired by the state, plans, and clients.
- IHPA is built on a system of care driven by best practices, offers community-based services provided in the least restricted environment possible, and utilizes technology and actionable data to improve health outcomes.